Simulations & Optimization
Team UPCEM has accumulated a vast experience over many onshore and offshore projects simulation which now can be used as base for various simulation & Optimization assignments.
Simulation can be used to show the eventual real effects of alternative conditions and courses of action. Simulation is also used when the real system cannot be engaged, because it may not be accessible, or it may be dangerous or unacceptable to engage, or it is being designed but not yet built, or it may simply not exist.
Optimization: minimize or maximize some “objective function” under a given set of constraints.
Simulation & Optimization services provided by our expert consultant covers:
- Upstream Process Plant.
- Well Head
- Gas Processing Units & Gas Distribution Network.
- Refinery Operations.
- Petrochemical Plant.
- Chemicals & Fertilizer Plants.
Our services can cover the following domain:
- Raw material/Feed optimization.
- Quality Optimization and Upgradation
- Cost of production variance analysis.
- Energy Optimization Including Pinch Analysis.
- Resource Optimization.