SUPPLEMENTARY RESOURCE REQUIREMENTS FOR MONITORING SAFETY JOBS OF THE REFINER
JOB DESCRIPTION: –To assist and carry out monitoring/reporting safety related jobs of Refinery on shutdown days by deployment of suitable safety supervisor resources. as per tender & instruction of E1C.
SCOPE OF WORK: –
- To assist and carry out maintenance department for monitoring reporting all safety related jobs of refinery during shutdown by deployment of suitable safety supervisor resources at MRPL.
- The contractor shall carry out jobs as mentioned below
- Daily visit to the plants for monitoring the job execution per safety norms & report unsafe acts/conditions/violations.
- Verifying the safety permits for validity and noting down if any violations observed and bring to notice of safety department
- Reporting the observations on violations on job executions like cold work, hot work & working at height. confined space.
- Reporting all the near miss accidents to MRPL safety EIC.
However, the jobs mentioned above are indicative and contractor shall carry out other required jobs as directed by ElC of safety department.
- Indicative Area wise deployment details to carry out the jobs as and when it arises is as mentioned in annexure-I. However, payment will be made on actual deployment and Certification by EIC.
- Contractor is required to depute safety supervisor resource only as per below criteria.
- Safety supervisor possesses a recognized degree in any branch of engineering and has had a practical work experience in a factory as supervisory capacity for a period of not less than 2 years is preferable.
- The supervisor shall have computer knowledge oi making PPT’s, excel, word reports.