ABOUT THE TRAINING COURSE:
This is a full time, 3 months intensive classroom training course in commissioning management of Oil & Gas Processing Plants. It addresses in an integrated manner the key activities involved in the safe, effective and timely commissioning and start-up of a new plant or facility.
- Off-shore Survival training (Practical Training)
- Understanding and interpretation of Engineering Documents required for commissioning
- Effective Communication Techniques
- Advanced Aspects of Pre-commissioning and Commissioning Management
- Techniques of Performance Guarantee Run and Warranty Management
- HSE Evaluation
- Post-training Job Assistance available
For details of Training schedule and Modules, please click on the Brochure.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
- Fresh engineering graduates/ diploma holders in Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/ Instrumentation field, with an interest of building career in oil & gas plant commissioning.
- Candidates with Diploma, BSc-Chem. /N.C.V.T/I.T.I and having relevant experience of more than 3 years, shall be considered eligible for the course only on submission of experience letter/ declaration.
OBJECTIVE OF THE COURSE
- Interpretation of Project engineering documents
- Learning the key stages and strategy development of pre-commissioning and commissioning
- To deal with machinery and equipment specific commissioning issues
- Dealing with issues in the commissioning of Electrical, Instrumentation and Utilities Systems
- To develop an overall commissioning management plan and list of requirements
- Learning Troubleshooting and Problem Solving strategies
- Managing risks associated with commissioning
- Student will be trained for Off-shore survival training.
- All other topics will be taught through highly interactive presentations and encouraging the student participation to advance their opinions and ideas.
- Intensive training through Case study blended in each topic throughout the course.
- Assessments by written tests on Case studies and Presentations.
- To ensure that the concepts are thoroughly assimilated, the training modules will be reinforced through various learning methods such as power point presentation, open discussion, case studies, and group work.