Engineer Services to Maintenance Planning Department on Contract Basis as Per Specification.
JOB DESCRIPTION: – To assist and carry out Maintenance Planning related jobs of refinery on normal and shutdown days as and when required by deployment of suitable planning engineer resources as per tender & instruction of EIC.
SCOPE OF WORK: –
- To assist and carry out Maintenance Planning related jobs of Refinery on normal and shutdown days as and when required. as a supplementary requirement by deployment of suitable planning engineer resources at MRPL, As per Annexure-I & instruction of EIC
- The contractor shall carry out jobs as mentioned below
- Co-ordination with field engineers for collecting data required for updation.
- Updating the shutdown job list and necessary follow up for progress.
- Preparation of shutdown reports.
- Preparation Maintenance Monthly/Annual re orts etc.
However, the jobs mentioned above are indicative and contractor shall carry out other required jobs as directed by EIC of respective sections (Maint Planning).
- Indicative Area wise deployment details to carry out the jobs as and when it arises is as mentioned in annexure-I. The number of resources to be deployed can increase or decrease to carry out the work as per instruction of EIC. In case of any shutdown/any unexpected work exigencies, additional resource need to be deployed as per the instructions of the ElC. However, payment will be made on actual deployment and Certification by EIC.
- Contractor is required to depute planning engineer resource only. A Person having minimum qualification as BE/B-Tech/MBA/MCA with minimum six months’ experience in any industry. The Contractor should submit the biodata of the planning engineer resource proposing to be deployed to EIC. ElC will select the planning engineer resource after assessing the suitability of the candidate for the job.